Are you sick of hiding your legs because of embarrassing spider veins? Would you like to enjoy the sunny weather and not worry about how your legs look? Do you want to finally address your symptoms like aching, tiredness and swollen legs? Stop delaying your happiness and treat your spider and varicose veins with Sclerotherapy.
A sclerosing agent is injected into the veins using a very small needle. This causes the vein to collapse, the blood flow is then rerouted to healthier veins in the legs. The collapsed vein is then slowly absorbed into the body and disappears within a matter of weeks.
BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
You will receive a thorough consultation to assess your needs.
DURING THE PROCEDURE
- The area for treatment will be cleansed and made sterile.
- The vein injected.
- The procedure takes around 15 minutes.
AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- You may feel some discomfort in the area that has been injected.
- You may be asked to wear compression stockings for a short period of time.
- Avoid Ibuprofen and Aspirin for 48 hours.
- No strenuous exercise for 2 weeks.
- It may take 3-6 weeks to see results.
- The area may become inflamed for a short period before it starts to look better.
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and steam rooms for 2 weeks.
"Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin." -Iman
22 Spencer Street